Wednesday 6 June 2012

To blog or not to blog

Blogging has been an interesting experience for me. I had never really used technology to express my opinions other than word document and power point so this was a new endeavor and I am happy that I gave it a chance. Technology is an amazing tool to do research, to spread your message around the world, and to utilize the different programs on the internet.This has positively impacted my learning and my thinking as it allowed me to benefit from other people's ideas and to see many different points of view of all the issues.
Another benefit with blogging is the ability to share one's ideas with ease. I thought it was much simpler than I had first thought and being able to share my information without much hassle proved to be a selling point.

2 comments:

  1. Before this project I was hesitant to voice my personal opinions through the internet. However, this project, and reading your guy's blogs, taught me that it is a useful undertaking! I learned a lot from all your posts. Thank you !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree that at first it was a bit scary to voice my opinion freely. I felt that I would be personally attacked if I said something controversial or slightly offensive. Now I have come to love blogging as a means to share my ideas.
      Thanks for the comment.

      Delete